Sunday, June 12, 2011

Head over heart

A mother of two kids and a very active one at that. On a Sunday evening blogging away my thoughts , feeling lonely, sad and missing my pumpkin pies. No, even before you start getting ideas, they have not deserted me, it was me, the tired me, the stressed out me, the wanted-some-free-time me demanded them to be taken away for their weekly joyride in their PAPA’s car.
“Mamma coooommmee!” made me even more forcefully opt out of this weekly ritual, i was adamant needed my space, needed to think, needed to rest (my mind said).
Not even 5 minutes gone and here i am cribbing and writing my woes away. Sigh! Motherhood! Can’t even enjoy free-time peacefully. Babies can’t wait to listen to your non-stop chattering again!
Now whoever said listen to your heart rather than your mind is a great man or a mom!

No comments: